Australian wine trade flood relief raffle terms and conditions
The Australian Wine Trade Flood Relief Raffle Terms and Conditions
Entry in this raffle is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
1. This raffle is authorised under the laws of the State of Tasmania (Gaming Control Act 1993). The Permit Holder is Visit Vineyards Pty Ltd, PO Box 488, North Hobart, Tasmania. 7002. (ACN 128 697 950). (Ph 03 6248 4476). Permit number 66414.
2. The Promoter is Robyn Lewis, CEO VisitVineyards.com, PO Box 488, North Hobart, Tasmania 7002, permit TF/11/7042. ('Promoter'). The raffle was organised in conjuction with Tyson Stelzer, Wine Press (ABN 84 203 410 151), 14 Andrea St Tarragindi QLD 4121 (Ph 07 3848 6605)
3. The marketers are KDJM Communications, Victoria and VisitVineyards.com, Tasmania (ABN 11 128 697 950) .
4. Net proceeds go to the Queensland Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and the Red Cross Victorian Flood Relief Appeal in proportions to be determined by the Permit Holder and the Promoter in accordance with relative need.
5. Information on how to enter the raffle forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
6. The raffle commences at 12.01am (Eastern Daylight Savings Time) on 4 February 2011 and ends at 10:00 am (EDST) on 11 March 2011 ('Raffle Period'). Tickets will not be sold after the Raffle Period.
7. Entry is open to Australian and overseas residents.
8. All entrants must be over the age of 18, or of legal drinking age in their country of residence ('Eligible Entrants').
9. No person under the age of 16 is permitted to sell tickets.
10. Directors, management, employees, contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, VIsitVineyards.com (ACN 128 697 950) and Wine Press (ABN 84 203 410 151), and their respective related bodies corporate and agencies, and the families of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate, are ineligible to enter this raffle.
11. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Raffle Period, purchase electronic ticket(s) online via the VisitVineyards.com payment gateway, or a paper ticket, and enter the raffle using their name, current physical (delivery) address, phone number and/or a current valid email address. Incomplete or illegible entries are invalid. Tickets will only be issued when the correct amount has been paid in full.
12. An entry is deemed complete when all details are entered legibly and correctly. Exceptions to this include contact means not available to an entrant purchasing a printed ticket. For instance, an Eligible Entrant without an email address, or land line phone, or mobile phone or a delivery address within Australia need not detail all of these, provided at least two means of readily contacting the entrant are provided.
13. Raffle tickets for the Wine Flood Relief Raffle 2011 purchased via this website are automatically delivered by email with an attached pdf receipt, immediately on processing of your online payment. Your purchase does not contain GST, this is not a tax invoice and nor is the purchase of raffle tickets tax deductible under Austrlian law.
14. It is the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant to enter a correct, valid email address and to check this email address for delivery of ticket(s). It is the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant to ensure that their email/ISP accounts are current, their emailbox is emptied and any redirects or 'away from office' or similar messages are switched off. Neither the Promoter or VisitVineyards.com can be held liable for the non-delivery of the email tickets, howsover caused.. A copy of the email containing the raffle ticket number(s) can also be viewed online by logging into www.VisitVineyards.com/MyAccount with the contact details used to purchase. VisitVineyards.com may be contacted by email at email@example.com in the event that after addressing all factors within the control of the Eligible Entrant, the email ticket fails to arrive within 24 hours of the payment being processed, and if the Eligible Entrant cannot access the ticket online as specified above. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAIL FOLDER AND WITH YOUR ISP BEFORE CONTACTING VISITVINEYARDS.COM
15. Payment can be made via the VisitVineyards.com payment gateway using one of the following credit cards: VISA, Mastercard, AMEX or Diners. Note that your donation will be subject to the deduction of standard credit card charges if using either AMEX or Diners. Payment can also be proessed manually by contacting VisitVineyards.com ph 03 6248 4478 between 9 am - 4.30 pm (AEDST) Monday - Thursday during the Raffle Period. There can be no refund for raffle ticket purchases once the payment is processed.
16. There is no limit to the number of tickets that an Eligible Entrant may purchase, until ticket availability is depleted.
17. The draw will be held on March 11, 2011 ('Draw Date').
18. The draw will be conducted electronically at the offices of Visit Vineyards® Pty Ltd (ABN 11 128 697 950), PO Box 488, North Hobart, Tasmania 7002. The draw will be conducted and scrutinised by an independent legal representative.
19. Two hundred prizes will be drawn. The winning ticket for any one prize will not be returned to the draw for successive prizes. An Eligible Entrant with multiple tickets is eligible to win multiple prizes.
20. Prizes will be drawn sequentially. First place (the 'Major prize') will be drawn first, and all remaining prizes in descending order of prize number to the two hundredth place.
21. Neither the Permit Holder nor Promoter is responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost or misdirected entries.
22. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except to facilitate delivery of the prizes. Winners of major prizes (first through tenth place) will be notified by phone and email. Winners of minor prizes (eleventh through two hundredth place) will be notified by email. All winners’ names will be published on the www.WineFloodRelief.com.au and on the VisitVineyards.com web sites as required for the minimum specified period of 3 months, after which time they will be removed.
23. The full descriptions and retail values of all prizes are detailed in the prize listing »
24. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) nor exchangeable for other goods or services, and cannot be redeemed as cash.
25. Prizes will be scheduled for delivery within 1 month from the draw date, unless a later delivery is requested by the winner and agreed to by the prize donor. Any delays caused by logistics or incorrect/incomplete/illegible details provided by the entrant may result in prize delivery delays.
26. The Permit Holder and Promoter take no responsibility for deferment of delivery of any prize, or exchange of any location-specific prize (including, but not limited to, wine education courses, cooking classes, event tickets, holidays, meal vouchers and wine storage). The Promoter reserves the right to share the email addresses of winners of location-specific prizes with other winners. Winners are at liberty to arrange their own exchanges among themselves but are under no obligation to do so. The Permit Holder and Promoter take no responsibility for this process.
27. Any additional costs associated with the taking up of a prize, including but not limited to travel costs, accommodation, storage, airfares and incidental expenses, are the responsibility of the winner(s).
28. Prizes containing wine can only be offered to and accepted by persons over the legal drinking age in their place of residence (18 in Australia). If you live in another country, proof of legal drinking age may be required. Wine can only be delivered to locations in Australia and where it is not in contravention of local laws. If a wine prize cannot be accepted, we regret that the prize will be redrawn. Winners must notify the Promoter within one month of the draw date if they are unable to take delivery of or accept their prize(s).
29. All winners must provide an Australian delivery address to which prizes will be delivered. It is the responsibility of overseas (including New Zealand) winners to arrange shipping from this advised location to any desired location outside Australia.
30. The Promoter Visit Vineyards Pty Ltd, and Wine Press and their related bodies corporate, officers, employees, contractors and agents, and all other suppliers of services and prizes, will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with this raffle, the promotion of this raffle or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
31. The Promoter reserve the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize after three attempts to contact the winner(s) by email. If a prize remains unclaimed by midnight on April 10, 2011, the winner loses any claim on that prize, and a second chance draw will be held at 1pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on April 11, at Visit Vineyards Pty Ltd subject to any written directions given under applicable law. The second chance draw winner will be notified by email within one week of the second chance draw date. NOTE: THIS CLAUSE HAS BEEN OVERRULED BY TASMANIAN GAMING LEGISLATION. Unclaimed prizes (if any) wil now be retained for 1 year from 11th March 2011.
32. If for any reason the raffle is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical or telecommunications failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Permit Holder or Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this raffle, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle.
33. Entry details remain the property of the Permit Holder and Promoter. The name of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter and the marketers, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this raffle for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the raffle and awarding any prize(s) and for a free subscription to the VisitVineyards.com website.
34. The VisitVineyards.com Memberships included free with the online purchase of 5, 8, 10 or more raffle tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the raffle ticket. It is the Eligible Entrant's responsibility to activate their Membership codes to obtain their Membership cards by post. Instructions are contained in the purchase confirmation email. These Memberships apply only to tickets purchased online.
35. The Promoter VisitVineyards.com and WinePress encourage responsible enjoyment of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (www.alcoholguidelines.gov.au).
© Visit Vineyards Pty Ltd 2011
To see our recommendations, ratings and reviews you must be a logged-in subscriber.
To subscribe please enter your email address in the "Subscribe Now - it's Free" box on the right and click the "Join" button, or fill in this form >