VisitVineyards.com subscriber offers
Special offers and discounts just for you
Subscribers to VisitVineyards.com not only get the best of wine and food travel through our website, you can enjoy exclusive offers and special discounts on a range of wine, food, travel and other products.
We hope you enjoy the featured wine, food and travel products below and find some great savings too:
Books by the late Len Evans, AO OBE
How to Taste Wine and Not My Memoirs by Len Evans AO, OBE are two great books from this industry pioneer that offer much good advice on wine tasting and many a good tale of the wine industry.
You can save15% discount and free delivery on each or buy both for $40 with free delivery »
Independent publishers Wakefield Press
Wakefield Press publishes a number of the wine, food and travel books featured on VisitVineyards. The list below includes the award-winning and highly recommended Barossa Shiraz:
- Willunga Almonds by Helen Bennetts »
- Once Upon A Distant Journey by Hendrik Gout »
- Enjoyed for Generations, the history of Haighs by Barbara Santich»
- Calendar of Cakes by Fiona Roberts and Jacqui Way »
- Clay Gully: Stories from an Apple Orchard by Sally van Gent »
- Almost an Island: the story of Robe by Liz Harfull »
- Barossa Shiraz by Thomas Girgensohn »
- Bold Palates by Barbara Santich »
You can save 20% on purchases of Wakefield Press books online »
Wine Aroma education
Yes, you can train your nose to recognise subtle aromas in your wineglass! We all experience those moments when a smell brings back a certain memory and a Le Nez du Vin aroma set can help you create aroma memories particularly for wine.
The sets come in a range of sizes and aromas and any purchase will receive a bonus Essential Wine Guide, the handy little wine-tasting card to fit in your pocket or bag. PLUS you save 10% on Le Nez du Vin aroma sets »
Other subscriber offers:
- How to Fake Your Way Through a Wine List by Katherine Cole – 10% discount »
- Vintage Tasmania by Tony Walker – 10% discount and free freight »
- Island Curries – bonus delicious Tomato Curry Paste »
- Champagne and Chandeliers by Bernadette O'Shea – 15% discount and personally signed »
- Heart and Soul: Australia's First Families of Wine by Graeme Lofts – save 20% »
- endota spa Redhill – 10% discount for Monday - Friday visits »
Please email Kerry@VisitVineyards.com if you have any queries on any subscriber offers or have a product you'd like to promote.
To see our recommendations, ratings and reviews you must be a logged-in subscriber.
To subscribe please enter your email address in the "Subscribe Now - it's Free" box on the right and click the "Join" button, or fill in this form >